The report says there are 2 babies born every second. That is approximately 150 babies every minute and it’s almost 2, 16,000 per day. The statistics of this approximate numbers were collected by from the UN book of statistics. They are also an increasing population of 6,908,688,000 in 2010. This can be a wide industry for services, items and businesses that one can think of. The data itself is an excellent basis for planning a small company that has something to do with children. For more such details, you can visit http://thebabyguides.com/.
Baby items are important items that we can offer to the industry. Because of the increasing variety, you can determine that child items are indeed an unavoidable part in every household. Think of getting general child items or items that each mother or father needs and you can offer them in retail outlet. A wise concept is to come up with a listing of important child items:
1. Clothing (Pajamas, One-piece outfits Socks & Booties, Sweater/Jacket, Fleece outfits, Bonnet , Shoes Mittens, or Cap)
2. Feeding – Bottles & Nipples, Bibs, Plastic Bowls, Plastic Spill mats, Rubber Tipped baby
Spoons, Plastic Sip Cups.
3. Diapering – Wipes, Diaper, Washcloths, Sealable Trash Cans, Diaper Ointment/Powder
4. Bathing -, Tub Seat, Baby Tub, Soaps and Lotions, Tub Spout Cover, Hooded Towels.
5. Safety – Safety Gates, Baby Monitor
6. Sleeping – Bumpers, Fitted sheets.
7. Baby Gear – Stroller, Car seats, Highchair, Play arches or Gyms
8. Miscellaneous -Books, Toys, Night Lamp
9. Furniture – Crib Mattress, Crib, Changing table, Playpen, Dresser, Rocker
From the above said list, you can produce a nominee list of the items that can easily be sold or are in demand on the internet, in town, or your network. You can also do a research on the brands that offers high quality and offers competitive cost. If you are going to offer these items on the internet, you can just publish images for the consumer’s reference. If you will offer it on town or community, you can put up a collection of these items. There is no need for you to stock up these items. Shipping allows you to get general child items without paying advance.
Fall shoppers will purchase those items for you. Just like in any retail outlet company, suppliers like you will earn profit on the difference between the general and retail outlet cost. They will also handle the storage of these items. Once you have given them your client’s contact information. They will package and provide items straight to the client with “private brand shipping”. This will shield you from leading your customers discussing straight to the provider.
If you want a quick access on providers without the hassle of keeping so many an eyes, you may try on private shipping… You can search by product, by product or by producer. Their providers are pre-screened so that already gives you a rest against frauds. All you need to do is quickly boost your mind and get those fingertips ready so that you can start selling those lovely and wonderful child items.